NEW: It's Riddle Time!Mar 26, 2020 03:35PM ● By Beacon Senior News
These riddles are perfect to collectively solve over video-chat with grandkids or on phone calls with friends.
1. Q: What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
2. Q: What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
3. Q Why do bees hum?
4. Q: I have wings and I have a tail, across the sky is where I sail. Yet I have no ears, eyes or mouth, and I bob randomly from north to south. What am I?
5. Q: Mr. Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Yellow lives in the yellow house, and Mr. Black lives in the black house. Who lives in the white house?
6. Q: What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
7. Q: How is Europe like a frying pan?
8. Q: If an electric train is going east at 60 miles an hour and there is a strong westerly wind, which way does the smoke from the train drift?
9. Q: What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?
10. Q: What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man can’t hold it for more than a minute?
See riddle answers at the bottom of this page.